Monday, February 18, 2013

Coming out of retirement

It's been a very long time since I've used this blog. I think I need to work on changing that.

Since the last post, there's been quite a lot going on:
*I have left Seven Seas Manga... and come back to work for them again.
*I've had both books in The Preterhumans saga, Amaranth and Verdant, published with a small press publisher... and that publisher has gone out of business/folded/disappeared (taking all the authors' money with it), leaving us all to try other routes; I went with self-publishing.
*I have acquired a new feline in my household.
*I have two new nieces, and my cousin has had two little girls that I call my nieces as well.
*I've developed entire hosts of health issues and gained way more weight than I'm happy with...

...which leads me the repurposing of this little blog. elysian flowers will still cover writing news and such, but it will also contain my health updates, recipes either by me or from others that I have enjoyed, workout updates, and a lot more. I do no promise a daily post, but I'm going to give it my very best.

No comments: